Saturday, May 25, 2019

Grand Teton National Park

I try to stick to my theme of 'birds, plants and other things in the garden', but I'm going to post some pictures from a recent trip to the Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park.  These two national parks are nature's gardens.


The view from inside the Craig Thomas Visitor Center


The Chapel of the Transfiguration

Inside the Chapel of the Transfiguration







Moose

Moose

Moose







Lake Jackson is frozen over in early May


Lake Jackson Dam

Fishing for trout below the Jackson dam on the Snake River.

Moose

Moose


Bison



Elk

Elk




1 comment:

  1. I just discovered notice of this entry hiding in my email box. Your pictures are great! I visited Jackson Hole (and Yellowstone) back in the later 1990s, in winter and in summer, and not much has changed, which is very good! Thank you for posting these pictures!

    ReplyDelete