Sunday, May 19, 2013

New additions to my cactus and succulent collection

Earlier in the month we went to the Sunset Succulent Society show & sale in Culver City California.  It's an excellent show and sale full of fine specimens and you can always find something unusual there.  This is the third year I have been there and I always look forward it as it is right next to the La Ballona Valley Bromeliad Society show and sale.  The bromeliad show is great and it makes for a fun day to visit both.  I will post on that one later on the bromeliad show.  Here are some plants that I bought at the sale.

Titanopsis Hugoschlecteri
Mammillaria Theresae from Coneto Pass Durango Mexico
Ortegocactus Macdougalii Oaxaca Mexico
Agave lophantha Quaddricolor
Notocactus scopa "albispinus"

No comments:

Post a Comment