Thursday, August 18, 2011

Who's Digging the Hole?

So the other day I noticed this hole under a step in the garden.

I placed the BirdCam right in front of the hole.  The cat was interested in the hole too and sat there for forty minutes before  walking away.

Since there are a couple of bird feeders on a pole to the left of the hole several different birds came through the garden.

California Towhee
American Crow
Here is a video of the different birds milling about.  First a Band-tailed Pigeon, then some crows followed by a scrub jay.  Then some Mourning Doves amble through when the culprit shows up!



The hole digger!

Here is a video of the squirrel in action.



2 comments:

  1. Cute video; I love it! Squirrels are cute, but they can be so much trouble! They keep digging in all of the flower pots on my patio. I can't imagine why!

    ReplyDelete